1. Brayered the entire card with a rainbow pad in a favorite color. Let dry.|
2. Spray with Delta Accents Highlighter in silver. Let dry.
3. Stamp and emboss in black.
1. Brayer the card in Autumn Colors rainbow pad. Let dry.|
2. Spray with Delta Accents Highlighter in Copper. Let dry.
3. Stamp the scene in black permanent ink.
1. Brayer the card in Blues & Pinks rainbow pad.|
2. Spray with Delta Accents Highlighter in Pearl. Let dry.
3. Stamp the scene in Black Permanent ink.
Landscapes studies in Delta Accent Highlights by Sandi Marr 1998.
Materials: Rainbow Pad, Silver Color Accents Highlighter, Black Embossing.
Artist's Notes: I think the Delta Highlighters can give wonderful feeling to the cards, such as an "antiqued coppery feel" in a woodsy environment, or with an sunrise, it gives the feeling of the earth and sky just glistening in the early morning dew. With a sunset it gives me the impression of the earth glowing after the heat of the day.